December 23, 2009

a very rojak post

lalala~
i am gonna post many many rubbish thing
hehe



ultraman ~
this is my baba's 被单
so cute XD ^^V


huhu~
during X day
went to the mines's sweet chat restaurant eat dessert

this thing call mango mountain gua~

dunno call wat
juz knw very nice nia hehe

tang yuan
eww
this thing nt nice de
LOL

donuts !
haha
i'm loving it ~

ermm
dunno wat date again
went the mines with my cousin ~


at the toilet


tis is my new cousin
she is so cuteeeeeeee
love her much much
haha

dunno wat date again again was
my tong shi birthday
so my supervisor had bought a small cake celebrate with her
hehethe cake

my supervisor's bear bear
so cute
haha

so creative~
put on the tissue paper thr
tis also made by my supervisor
lOl

kaufmann ~
LOL
lalala
hahah
my bread
ugly le~
xD




okay~
tat's all for my rubbish
haha
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment