March 12, 2010

birthday

yesterday 11.3.2010 was my uncle n my mama birthday ~
they birthday on the same day :D yst baru knw nia -0-
so my aunty asked us went to her hse to have a dinner for helping her husband celebrate birthday .

my mama with her jie jie didi mama had bought a cake as a birthday present to my uncle :D


HAZEL CHEESE cake
*nice :')
sry kenson.tis cake all habis liao~so cant take gv u lol

this my uncle :)
he blow the candle so fast
made me cant capture the picture when he is blowing candle .

this my cousin .
hmm
gt abit chg already
may be eat so many many thing liao


see~
this cat sleep untill so enjoy
her head like wan patah liao l0l




after that.
we all bac to our hse


at uncle's hse
they dun hv celebrate with my mama
so whn reached hse
we help her celebrate
hehe

webcame with my gor gor~
he so busy nia~
dunwan celebrate with us through webcame T^T

cake with us :)

this jie jie lar~hehe
the cake . dunno call apa
make a wish
" hope i got many many $.$


they call 狗熊

No comments:

Post a Comment