May 7, 2010

ABC post

lol
a rojak post
long time didnt update my blog dy
lazy nia ><



dunno whn
went to watch ice kacang puppy love with weng yew n jx
but but but
watch bu dao T^T
stupid TGV !!


lalal went to secret recipe eat thing
lol
too bored dy
so play the tomato source



O.O
finally jx is taller thn me lor
haha
=x


my leg T^T
the motor lor Y_Y
sure gt scar liao de lar T_____T


my cousin~
lol
he is drinking milo

2 small cousin ~

and i found this at my grandmother's house
made by my cousin
wow
he is so creative
he made the mini tong sampah
the mini basket bin
~
thn dunno whn went to zoo negara
hoho
long time no go dy
haha


inside the toilet
with mei

chemistry arr~
T^T
sei dak
i cant read all larrrr
all subject also same Y__Y

okay
fine

cute baby ~ XD


yeepee~
nothing can update liao

hope i can read all the subject lar
T^T
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment