June 29, 2010

random !

hello people ~
i am here blogging again :DD
long time didnt update my blog !
sorry i am so lazy :X

hmm.
almost get back all the exam paper
hoho
my result was SUX ! especially my BI paper 1 !
so i wan to improve now ! *if got any grammer mistake or others mistake , dun blame me pls ! i am gayao-ing now =x gv me a chance ma ~*thinking thinking and thinking now ~.~


everything okay now~
as normal , no any special thing happen nowaday

ahhh
the PROM !
i still dunno wanna attend anot
1st . scare crash with the camp
2nd. need alot money . *buy skirt and bla bla bla
3rd. my last year jorr worrrrrrrr ........*wanna go play play xia anot le ? =x


hoho
i jogging with keng mun , bear and BC last saturday ~
cant belive i will go jogging with them lo =X

lets view their leng zai pic ba ~
kekeke
curi take them when they were eating
ngek ngek ngek


keng mun ~
cute bear bear
ngek ngek ngek
no ugly le ~
so pls no hentam me gao gao
keke
& last ~ BC gor gor hoho


okay
is time to eat dinner now !
bye hehe



i will try update more =x

No comments:

Post a Comment