July 10, 2009

love ?

when all love is gone.
all's left back is just memories .
memories that sometimes heartbreaking .
tears dwelling at my eye .. ><
our memories that bring smiles to my numb lips .
numb with paid that you gave me ..

we had nothing in common yet. our love seemed fabulous .
everything just seemed like fell into perfect. flawless , nothing at fault.
all those afternoons we spent together ..
laughing our heart out. we were so naive
that we believed that love can last forever .
we even believed that nothing can break us apart !
not even death !

but then again, its nothing that seperate us.
suddenly everything stopped ! nothing happened ,,
we ran out of topic to speak about..
let alone communicating with our hearts .
those afternoons we spent were replaced with tears ,
blurring the clear blue sky, and your face ....

in the end, it's our naive thinking that caused us all those sorrow .
puppy love , doesn't last.
that's what i've learned in the hard way through this bittersweet love.
but if you let me choose again, i won't change my decision
even though i knew the consequences .
because loving you ,
is the most blissful thing that ever happened to me...











haha
that not my story ~


hmm
this was wrote by TAN TENG HIANG
nice ba~
hehe
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment