November 10, 2009

a late post ii

[ 24.10.09 ]

went to charity dinner at KAJANG's xi lai den
7.++ thn reach thr le..
there's environment so nice
like it very much ^_^

erm
this charity dinner was invited by my relation
he had donated $$ to St.john ambulance
so..
have 1 table err tickets lar..
and still gt 5 places mar..
so invite my whole family go lor.
hehe



the err..
catalog ? =x dunno call wat lar >_<


the stage ~

leng zai ANDREW hehe


kb kelly n andrew ~hehe

then then then
i was so bored
so i had asked my sister went to toilet together n take pic
keke !


*take 1

*take 2
and
*take 3


ahh
saw this person at ther
our skul previous senior
if i no wrong lar..
his name is eugene gua..

hoho
my sister latin's dress~
very sexy lor..
hhee
will post about her fatty body whn she was wearing this shirt next time XD





okay
that is all of my post..
haha
ok lar bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment