December 11, 2010

lame post

wow
found many photo in my phone

no mood study again
so come and update those photo hohoho


my mei last time geh hair..
i think hor..
her hair now better leh lol

yor
this 2 cousin ar..
always come to my room to play bear bear and tat pig de lor
made my bed become so messy ><
they like to take pic with pig
lol

a nice pose ~

zzz

with bear bet ~

even my bro also like to play the pig
he use the pig talk with me..
suddenly felt he very childish tim =X
hoho

studying physic ~

her hair really so long liao leh
O.o

KC zai ~
study physic too




he very cute also haha ❤




hehehehehe


he ❤ his present so much

but...


his gor gor become very holin jor..
no present take lol

so wan rampas with his didi's present

my leng zai face LOL




a lame post
zzz

ok
bb


hhahaha
still got 2 more dayss

bye SPM
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment