December 29, 2010

my 1st day ♥

29.12.2010

i am officially work at kindergarden now
this are all the kids..

they enjoy the Chinese song so much
keep follow the mv sing together

hmmmmm..
1st day go thr today
actually nothing de...
feel the teacher at there are so nice..
they always help me and teach me..

and they said my name hard to call -.-
always cant pronouns KEEBOON properly ><
or forgot my name =.=
all the children keep call me lao si or Teacher Keeboon
felt so weird and very old
the children also arrhh..
cant pronouns my name properly also T^T

ahh hahaha
i had learn something on the 1st day
i know how to make the milk and shake the milk bottle already
hahah
my 1st time lor LOL

hmmm
i can still remember got a an qing ban geh student ask me a question
make me dunno how to answer
cuz i dunno the answer too =x

the children ask me
lao si mi fan shi shou de hai shi mei you shou de ?
mi shi hai mei you shou de tapi fan shi shou liao de wor..


i think quite long xiaa onli answer him.......


i said :
ohhhh
mi hai mei you shou , fan shou liao ma....
suo yi mi fan shi yi ban shou yi ban mei you shou lor..


then the student juz gv me a =.= expression onli LOL!


okay
stop here..
ntg write ady

hmm
*thx bet bet's gayao
*hohoho kenson ! i updated my blog !
hahha see i so guai =x


ok
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment