January 2, 2011

a bored post

hmmm....
lalalalla ~


finally i bought a neww shoess :D
it cost RM 89.90. O.O"
exp my mei's shoes abit LOL
my $ no liao :D
yeah yeah yeah ~ lol

why my dad didnt let me go Singapore de ?
scare i give ppl sell o ? :X

hihi 姑姑
heard that u got view my blog de lehh..
hahahahahha
thx for viewing and dont blame my English with those sux grammer lol

yor
i wan learn car and get my car lesen leh ~
jom jom jom lor !
go hear undang together !~


wowwwwohhooo..
late adyyy
gtg sleep lehh..
tml still need work
heheh

yiiii...
wait.
my hse's pipe rosak ady leh o.o
the water come out non-stop
all buzy repairing now
my mei blame me why i so relax at here play com -.-\

lol
yahhh...i told you this is a bored post..
thn why u wanna read ?
hohooho -.-

ok lar


bye


night

No comments:

Post a Comment