January 31, 2011

weeee :D


Hi everyone .. :)
sorry for no update for a longgggggggggg time ~
i have no time to play plus my sister keep watch their movie -.-
from now on, i will TRY and update my blog often deeeeeeee :X


hmmm
write wat leh........
...\


ok luan luan write lar. :X
  1. i hear my theory adyy !!! i gonna learn car soonn ~ wuhoooo
  2. LOW KENG MUN lie me that he had failed his undang T^T make me no wake up whn go hear theory that time -.-
  3. i 收功ady kekekekekekek i can sleep more ady hehe :X
  4. my blog gonna die soon ~ -.-
  5. i dye my hair ady hohoho
  6. my salary gonna use all ady T^T
  7. my room become very clean ady hahah
  8. i hate my black circle and eye bag ! how to remove it ! argh !
  9. i wan more $ can ma ? LOL\
  10. hope HER every thing will be ok..and dun be so sad ady
  11. my hair will weird anot leh ?
  12. my hair very smelly now -.-
  13. my mei is laying beside me now..she has many thing to say =x
  14. every day is raining day ,damn cold lehhh
  15. i wan many many angpao ~ hope my student's parent can gv me hoohohohoh =x
  16. can i be back teacher assistant ?
  17. i gonna teach BC after CNY gua.......
  18. every day scold ppl will old faster rite? i dunwannnnnnn T^T
yiiii
i dunwan use numbered list liao
very messy lol



ahhhhahahah
dunno wan write wat ady =x

just know wanna say
恭喜发财 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment